14 Kerenjon Avenue is located in a quiet, sought after pocket of Buderim with elevated stunning North East views, and only a 5 minute walk to the local shopping village. The village has an IGA, Pharmacy, Butcher, Bakery, Bottle Shop and possibly the best coffee shop in Buderim!
- Large 865m2 block
- 5 minute walk to the local shops and amenities
- Stunning north east views of the hinterland and ocean glimpses
- Duplex potential or build the home of your dreams
- Very sought after pocket of Buderim
- Short drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport and new Maroochydore CBD
- First time to the market
- One of the last remaining vacant blocks in North Buderim
Opportunities like this don't last long so act now and don't miss out. To arrange your very own private viewing please call Jordan Barden 0422 990 824.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools