Under authority to sell by public auction. This is your opportunity to secure a terrace apartment in one of Mooloolaba's most exclusive apartment addresses, Saint Malo represents the ultimate collaboration of luxury, lifestyle and location. From its private north/east facing ground floor position with high ceilings throughout and surrounded by multiple private alfresco areas, this magnificent residence offers Mooloolaba apartment living at its absolute best.
• Seamless expansive indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and loads of storage
• King size master suite with walk in robe and chic ensuite with a bath, separate shower and twin vanities
• Two additional double bedrooms both with built in robes and terrace access
• French oak timber flooring
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Two bathrooms plus powder room
• Discreet laundry, hall storage and study nook
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Secure video intercom access
• Only two apartments on the floor
• Secure Access double side by side lock up basement garage
• Two exclusive use basement storage cages
Set within a boutique complex of 22 apartments, this exclusive riverside address includes residents access to BBQ area, lap pool, gym, sauna and tennis court. With private double garage, two lockable storage cages and the convenience of a lift from the basement to your door, this truly is a unique offering.
Positioned on the doorstep of the newly refurbished Mooloolaba wharf precinct and a short stroll to several top restaurants, cafés and bars on the Esplanades boutique retail precinct. The acclaimed Mooloolaba Beach and Surf Club are literally at the end of the street just 250m from the apartment. This is an amazing location.
Whether you are looking for a permanent residence, a weekender, or an investment, this stunning property fits all criteria. Apartment 3 Saint Malo must be seen to be appreciated. Properties of this calibre are tightly held and rarely found. Check advertised open home times, or for a private viewing, please call today.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport