Nestled in the heart of sought-after Kuluin is this cracking property that presents an array of exciting options. This double brick beauty offers a practical floor plan spread over 212m2, consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, an office and bathroom.
The main lounge and dining room is adjacent to the renovated kitchen with recently upgraded appliances. The separate family room is a lovely light filled space at the front of the house and is a great place to relax in the quiet surroundings.
The home has been tastefully decorated throughout and offers the opportunity to run a business from home or perhaps convert bedroom two into a teenagers or parents retreat.
Nestled on an impressive 759m2 block with reserve on two sides, this home offers privacy and seclusion. There is a lovely private covered alfresco dinning and entertainers' area as well as a single lockup garage with internal access to the home.
- 5kw of solar panels
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living space - large 8kw unit
- New fully insulated soundproof flooring through most rooms (30-year guarantee)
- Two separate sealed driveways offer the ultimate in off-street parking solutions
- Double gate side entry with carport for boat and/or caravan storage
- A green house and twin garden sheds
- Plenty of room for a pool
16 Elkhorn Street is conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, the North Buderim Shopping Centre and to the future new Coles Supermarket. You will be positioned close to public transport, the Kuluin Primary School, sports clubs and a number of local parklands. Hop in the car and you are only 5 minutes' drive to the closest beach and Sunshine Plaza.
To inspect this wonderful property, check my scheduled open home times or contact me to view by appointment.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools