Located just walking distance to the famous Ricks Garage, local train station, cool cafe's and local amenities this stunning Queenslander is located right in the heart of everything Palmwoods has to offer. Buyers I welcome you too the iconic 6 Mary Street Palmwoods.
- 1910's original, beautifully restored Queenslander.
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Soaring 12 foot high ceilings provide great natural light and breezes
- Original timber VJ's throughout
- 3 king sized bedrooms
- 1 functional bathroom
- 1 single lock up garage, with attached basketball hoop as well as great on street parking
- Cute kitchen perfect for the home cook
- Open plan living and dining areas all flowing out onto the sun room and large private deck
- Light, bright separate living area with views of the banana tree and fire pit
- 46 fruit trees, many rare and exotics
- Professionally landscaped gardens and concrete paths
- Outdoor claw foot bath and shower
- Workshop and separate laundry located underneath house
- Well maintained 948 m2 block plenty of room for the kids to kick the footy or put in a swimming pool
- Family orientated neighborhood, just walking distance to the famous Ricks Garage, local train station, cool cafe's and local amenities
This stunning Queenslander has been an icon for locals in the Palmwoods area since 1910 and is seeking a new family. My sellers have made their instructions clear this property must be sold on or before auction. To arrange your very own private viewing please call Jordan Barden on 0422 990 824.