An idyllic rural escape tranquilly nestled on 8 private acres, this elegant homestead is surrounded by sweeping lawns, landscaped gardens and huge mango and lychee trees. Lovingly constructed by a master-builder for his own family, this sprawling Queenslander combines superb craftsmanship with beloved design elements of a bygone era.
- Immaculate Queenslander on 8 private acres
- Heritage features such as 9 foot ceilings, Brushbox floors, cedar French doors
- 4 generous bedrooms, office, two living rooms plus formal dining
- Stylish country kitchen with timber benches and gas cooking
- Shady, 3 metre wide verandahs overlooking rolling lawns
- Slow combustion wood-heater with unlimited firewood supply
- Ample water with 90,000L rainwater tanks plus 2 dams and seasonal creek
- Oversized double remote garage with workshop and storage
- Charming rustic barn with water & WC - ideal stables, workshop or dual living conversion
- Private estate feel with long driveway, rainforest, mature fruit trees and bush trails
Many families dream of a rambling home on secluded acreage in a prestigious location; the perfect forever family home. This is your opportunity to secure the tree-change dream, just minutes to the beaches, local amenities and some of the best private schools the coast has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming open home or please contact Athena Law for your private inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools