Standing proudly on just over a third of an acre and gazing out over Rosemount and majestic pine trees, this elevated residence boasts both character and space. Enter through the rustic timber gate via the sunny walled garden into the four bedroom home with generous north facing deck overlooking the in-ground pool and rolling lawns.
- Front entry via private courtyard with rustic timber doors
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Huge picture windows to appreciate the stunning outlook
- 4 bedrooms - master situated separately with luxe ensuite & walk in robe
- Bedrooms and main living area all air-conditioned
- Country kitchen with dishwasher & plumbed in fridge included
- Spacious north facing back deck overlooking saltwater pool
- Ample parking including two lock up garages and trailer parking
- Town water plus two rainwater tanks for house or garden
- Septic system
- Deck just resealed and roof recently repainted with 10 year warranty
- Saltwater pool freshly resurfaced with new pool vacuum
- Fully fenced yard with lawns, vegie gardens, citrus trees
- Foxtel and NBN connected
- Recent pest inspection with termite barrier still in effect
This well maintained home is being sold due to interstate work commitments, so a new family will reap the rewards of the obvious love and care that has been given to this property. Inspections are welcome via private appointment Monday to Friday or at the scheduled open homes.
PS: Be sure to click on the video link for a short film including beautiful aerial footage of the property and views!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools