Distinguished by an eye-catching façade, this contemporary, architect-designed home offers loads of space for both family living and home business over two levels. The beautifully maintained residence overlooks the saltwater pool and lush 1.5 acre rainforest retreat, creating a restful and private environment. With both dual living potential and substantial home business space, this is truly a home that can grow with your family.
- Completed in 2003 and thoughtfully refurbished in 2014
- Light bright living with raked ceiling and split system air-conditioning
- Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, European stainless steel appliances
- Spacious deck with views to Alex and Mooloolaba
- Upper level also offers master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite plus powder room
- Ground level with rumpus room, study nook and 3 bedrooms
- Further 5th bedroom/office plus home business space (currently hair salon)
- Saltwater pool, double bay shed with power/lights, carport plus boat parking
- Beautiful glade with Bali hut, flying fox and firepit
- Bushwalks through the rainforest to the trickling creek
This highly desirable home is enhanced by a popular family focused area minutes from excellent schools such as Grammar, Montessori, Suncoast Christian College and Woombye, with easy access to both the M1 and Sunshine Motorway and 15 minutes to beaches.
The sellers have loved their 8 years here, however the time has come for them to downsize and they are committed to an immediate sale. Please contact Athena Law to arrange your private viewing, or I look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming open home.
~ Please click the video link for a short film tour of the home ~
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools