With two dwellings and 1.7 acres, this is the best of small acreage living with both amazing location and income potential! Now that the sellers have decided it's time to downsize they have committed elsewhere and have instructed all offers to be presented immediately!
Nestled among towering eucalypts, this renovated family home enjoys an elevated position on 1.7 leafy acres. From your vantage point on the sunny rear deck you'll gaze out upon the in-ground pool, walking trails, dam and the separate three bedroom cottage, currently returning $380 rent per week. It's rare to find a property that can accommodate the entire extended family so comfortably, and in such a beautiful location.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE
- 6 bedrooms with built-ins plus 2 modern bathrooms, main with air-spa bath
- Spacious open plan living upstairs with exposed beams leading to 2 decks
- Oversized family kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Second living area/rumpus downstairs
- Huge rainwater tank and endless spring-water bore supply
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Ample car parking
- Renovated in 2015 this dwelling offers large open plan living with aircon
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, small patio, plus own driveway & parking
- Previously rented for $380 rent per week (including elec)
Perfectly positioned in desirable Diddillibah, moments from superb schools, and easy access to both the Sunshine Motorway and the M1, this is exemplary large family living with true lifestyle appeal. A real gem for those seeking genuine & separate dual living or just a handy income stream, and an absolute must to inspect. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your patch of sought after Diddillibah!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools