Your own home for the cost of a unit! Good things come in small packages and this cosy 3 bedroom cottage is full of good things. Stylishly refurbished in 2016, this cute home is very centrally located, with cafes, shops, parks and the train station just an easy stroll away.
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan living with new flooring
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances & ample cupboard space
- Stylish new bathroom, and separate laundry
- New hot water system
- Town amenities of water and sewerage
- Private, fenced 506m2 yard with garden shed
- White-goods can be included
- Current rental appraisal of $370 per week, potential net rental yield of over 6%
The friendly little township of Mooloolah Valley is only 20 minutes from the beach and an easy commute to Brisbane via rail. There is still room to add value to this home especially for those with a green thumb, and it's already one of the cheapest freestanding homes on the Coast.Truly the best of both worlds!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools