A bespoke residence architecturally designed to optimise the unique natural setting, this home overlooks pristine bushland with peaceful mountain views beyond. A true Hinterland charmer, it's nestled among 5 leafy acres which descend from a stunning rock cliff down into lush rainforest.
Freshly painted inside and out, this beautifully maintained bush retreat offers an inviting space for creative pursuits, gardening or simply relaxing amongst the treetops. With gleaming native hardwood floors, a generous sunny deck, ample water and thoughtful touches such as air-conditioning, individual water temperature room control and an in-built wine fridge, this home has been built for privacy, comfort and ease.
- Brushbox & Bluegum flooring throughout
- Freshly painted and well maintained
- 3 bedrooms, master with aircon & ensuite
- Media room with powder room; ideal guest room or home business space
- Open plan living with aircon, leading to deck
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking and wine fridge
- Rinaii gas hot water with individual room temperature control
- Large covered deck with expansive bushland & hinterland views
- Huge 45,000 litre rainwater tank
- Tandem remote LUG & tandem carport plus additional parking
- 5 acres of bush, rainforest and private nature trails
- Give the mower away, no lawns to maintain!
- Currently tenanted until the beginning of January
I look forward to introducing you to this very special mountainside retreat - please don't hesitate to contact me to arrange your private inspection (inspections are welcome from Monday to Saturday)
Close to Transport