Boasting a privileged position in one of the Sunshine Coast's most coveted areas, this generously proportioned Mons residence is privately nestled on nearly 6 acres with ocean views, just moments from Buderim. Designed as two separate wings, light and space abound in this unique home, surrounded by rolling lawns and lush natural bushland.
Custom designed for either the large or extended family, this residence offers multiple living options – snuggle in front of the fireplaces, linger over a morning latte on the upstairs balcony, enjoy a barbecue overlooking your dam, putting green & ocean vista, or join the kids watching TV in their huge lounge-room.
There are living spaces and entertaining zones around every corner, with the alfresco entertaining terrace incorporating the sparkling in-ground pool, and overlooking the parklike grounds which flow down to your private bushland and seasonal creek.
The best aspect for many families will be the cleverly designed layout – either utilise the entire home with the single story wing as the ideal self-contained teenage retreat, or for true dual living simply separate the two dwellings, easily done as both have their own access, garaging & electricity meters.
- Just under six acres of rolling lawns & beautiful bushland
- Six large bedrooms, two with ensuites, master with WIR
- Each wing has an enormous living room with open fireplace
- Modern French country kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Four bathrooms, large laundry and masses of storage
- Spacious office plus gym
- Expansive outdoor entertaining overlooking stunning pool and ocean views
- Huge shed, driving range, putting green, dam, bushwalks and creek
- Fruit trees including mandarin, banana, mango, lemon, lime & olives
- Two x 5kw solar power systems
- EcoSmart 250L heat pump hot water
This is your chance to experience the best of both worlds – a private acreage estate offering a truly magical lifestyle for the entire family, just 5 minutes to the heart of Buderim village or Sunshine Coast Grammar, 10 minutes to the University and only 15 minutes to Sunshine Plaza & beautiful beaches.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools