Experience a property like no other, where the good vibes are in abundance, and the opportunity awaits for a beautiful home business or additional income stream, all whilst treading lightly upon the earth. With a thriving orchard, water tanks, solar hot water, and solar power amongst other eco-friendly features, it's time to live your dream of self-sufficiency.
With the dwellings set amongst mature trees on this abundant acre, you'll find the main home currently separated into two residences, with an adjacent studio perfect for your home business such as therapy/healing or even a teenage retreat. Entirely separate is the converted shed, which brings industrial chic to the country with large loft, modern light fixtures and polished concrete floor.
The home was built in 1997 with the 2007 extension designed by noted architect David Gole, who has created a light-filled space overlooking the bountiful specimen garden, which includes macadamias, avocados, coffee, jaboticaba, lemon myrtle, paw paw, mulberry, bananas, cherry guavas, Davidson plums, turmeric, Kaffir limes, and assorted citrus, herbs and bulbs.
- One acre eco retreat in whisper quiet cul-de-sac
- The original section of the main residence features a loft bedroom, large living room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, country kitchen, farmhouse bathroom and deck leading to separate studio/bedroom plus double carport
- The other side of main residence comprises a bright sunny living area with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom. Please note these areas can be utilised as one entire home or easily converted to two self contained dwellings
- Converted shed with own double carport and water tanks, loft bedroom, bathroom, polished concrete floors and kitchenette, and solar hot water
- Three water tanks, 4kw solar power, 2 solar hot water systems and eco-friendly (non-water) toilets
- Total rental potential of $850-$900 per week; perhaps live in one area and rent/Airbnb the others
Your green change awaits at this incredibly special property, nestled in the sweet hamlet of Flaxton. You'll relish hinterland beauty and proximity to Kondalilla National Park, only minutes from Montville and Mapleton yet only half an hour to golden beaches.
Open Fire Place