This delightful workers cottage has stood the test of time, perched on the hill overlooking town for decades, enjoying both cooling breezes and a lovely outlook. With the charm of yesteryear but the essential conveniences of today, this home is sure to appeal to those who want oodles of character and a big garden in a great location.
- Built in 1925 in the 'Mt Pleasant Estate'
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, plus a third bedroom or sleepout
- Spacious living with 3 meter ceilings & air-conditioning
- Study nook
- Eat in kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Spacious covered deck with lovely district views
- Large fully fenced yard, with bananas, orange, mandarin & lime trees
- Tandem parking underneath with laundry plus storage
- Side access and parking for boat or trailer
- EcoSmart hot water system
- Home has been fully re-stumped on concrete & steel posts
Imagine stepping out of the front door of this sweet cottage and strolling to Aldi, Woolworths, or any number of great shops and cafes within minutes. Don't dilly dally for this cutie, make your appointment to view now, or I look forward to welcoming you at an upcoming open home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools